Permitting Lawyers To Practice

When a person is in need of legal representation in the Phoenix area due to an accident they should contact the best family lawyer at the Phelps and Moore Law Office: A person can schedule an appointment to meet with a lawyer or they can contact the law office at
This law office handles a number of family law claims. When a person is injured due to no fault of their own or if they have a love one that was killed due to negligent actions of another they should contact an attorney. The attorney will help a person get the compensation that they need . They work with a team of experts that will be able to prove that another was liable for injuries to their clients.
The attorneys at this law office handle a number of family law claims. They work with people that have been injured due to medical mistakes and the negligence of their health care provider. They will be able to prove that medical malpractice has taken place and get their clients the compensation they need for injuries as well as suffering. If the person has passed away due to the medical mistakes the attorney can get their loved ones compensation.
The attorneys at Phelps and Moore will help a person that has been injured in a vehicle accident. If their client is not at fault that will prove that their injuries were from negligent actions of the other driver. They will also stand up to insurance companies and will not back down until they get the compensation that their client needs. They will take on large companies were their clients were injured due to the negligence or mistake of a truck driver. A person can get severely injured in a truck accident and the attorney will stand up for their client.
When a person is injured due to not fault of their own and the negligence actions of another they should contact the Phelps and Moore Law. The attorneys at this firm will not rest until they are able to get their clients compensation and will not be intimidated by large insurance companies on the opposing side.

Jarpa Introduction — Epermitting



Local, state and federal agencies work with the Governor’s Office of Regulatory Assistance to update and maintain the JAPRA form. Larger print, more space for answers, and help links make the form easier to use.


JARPA form and instructions

Where to send your completed JARPA

Take a short survey on JARPA

Let us know what you think
We want to make this site a valuable resource for everyone who might need an environmental permit. Send us your suggestions so we can update and add information to the site. If you have a general comment, we want to hear that too.

Thank you to the local, state, and federal governments who participate in managing the joint application form:

  • Local governments
  • US Army Corps of Engineers
  • Department of Ecology
  • Department of Fish and Wildlife
  • Department of Natural Resources
  • Department of Transportation

Introduction to the JARPA

To streamline the environmental permitting process, multiple regulatory agencies joined forces to create one application that people can use to apply for more than one permit at a time.  It is titled, “Joint Aquatic Resources Permit Application (JARPA)”.  


You can use the JARPA to apply for any or all of the permits below:Federal

  • U.S. Army Corps of Engineers(Corps): Section 10 and 404 permits (Corps Permits FAQs)
  • U.S. Coast Guard: General Bridge permits and Private Aids to Navigation permits (PATON)
  • Washington Department of Ecology: 401 Water Quality Certifications
  • Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife: Hydraulic Project Approvals(HPA FAQs)
  • Washington Department of Natural Resources: Use Authorizations for State-Owned Aquatic Lands
    • The WDNR has an additional application to use if you are applying for their Use Authorization at
Local (City or County)
  • Shoreline Conditional Use Permit
  • Shoreline Substantial Development Permit
  • Shoreline Variance
  • Shoreline Exemption